You've got to check this out!


I recently found out about this amazing site called Olioboard that pretty much changes my world of decorating and furniture placement.  You too will die when you check it out.

Anyway, Olioboard is a site where you can very easily create mood boards for rooms. Turns out, there’s nothing to it. It really couldn’t be any easier. Once you create your (free) account, and choose to create a new board, you’re taken to a blank screen with this nifty little menu on the side:



And from each one of those categories, you can drag and drop your selections onto your mood board. You also have the option to manipulate the pictures (resize, rotate, etc.) They have products from West Elm, Crate & Barrel, Layla Grayce, Urban Outfitters, and more. And if I understand correctly, there’s also a way to add more products if you don’t see what you want…but I wasn’t quite that adventurous last night. I just stuck with the thousands of products that they already had available.


 In short, it’s loads of fun, and highly addictive! 

Here's a board that I created for a bathroom I would like. 


I am actually in the process of trying to make the light pendant.  It is coming
along slowly, but turning out pretty incredible.

I’m telling you, this site is FUN, and I could easily lose several hours of my day if I’m not careful. It’s a great way to visualize how your room will look before ever spending a penny, which can help you avoid those impulse buys and purchases that you’ll later regret.

No comments:

Post a Comment