Inside organization

I try to be as organized as I can.  I hate to have clutter sitting all over, especially in the kitchen. We have this junk drawer that has become the catch-all for EVERYTHING and it's making me crazy.  So, now that I have this beautiful new mudroom, it's time to put some of that extra space to good use. 

I still did not want all my "office" supplies sitting around, exposed to all who walk by. So I decided to make them easily accessible, but hidden behind closed doors. 

We got a new cupboard above the washer and dryer in the room and I decided to put it to good use.


I bought some cork at Michael's Crafts in the art supply area and used the sticky tabs that came with it to adhere it to the inside of my cabinet.


See how nice it looks.  It's important to make sure that it won't interfere with the closing of the door.


And then I just added a few accessories to help hold the random supplies we always find ourselves in need of.  Now, they are right at our fingertips, and no one is the wiser.


I'm thinkin' that's pretty crafty!

No comments:

Post a Comment