A Hot fire and a Banana

I LOVE TO EAT!!  I don't enjoy cooking much, but oh, how I love to eat!  Especially gooey bits of sweet heaven cooked over an open fire. 

We love to break out our fire pit in the fall months.  The cool air and the warm fire......fluffy marshmallows and chocolate on a stick.  Sounds perfect.  Well if you like a good treat as much as I do, then I suggest you try these scrumptious banana boats cooked in your very own fire too. 


Simply take a banana and cut it open.  DO NOT TAKE IT OUT OF THE PEEL! And fill with whatever bits of goodness you want.  Perhaps Chocolate chips, butterscotch, peanut butter chips, mini marshmallows, sweetened coconut (Or whatever other toppings you fancy.) Stuff them inside the banana and wrap in foil.  Stick them in a fire....or on a grill if that's all you have, and let them melt all together. 



They take about 5-10 minutes.  Let them cool down and
DIG IN!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment