Anyone who knows me knows that I love to entertain.  So, I find myself always having guests over and when you have a lot of people over, it's inevitable that one or two will need to use the bathroom.  Now, my home is not large, but for some reason my hallway has A LOT of doors down it that typically remain closed.  Therefore, it is difficult for one to discreetly find the bathroom without opening all of the doors. 
Well, I have found the solution!


I found these wooden figures at Michael's crafts for $1.99 each (minus your 40% off coupon). I took them home, spray painted them, and with doubled sided tape hung them on the bathroom door.  Now, there is no question as to where you are going, and no need to interrupt the crowd to ask for directions. 
Pretty crafty, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment