Attempting Organization

I love the idea of being organized, but have a hard time becoming that way.  I try to put things away in an order that I will remember, but my way is sooo organized that it just becomes more chaotic than it needs to be.  So, I figured out a solution for some of the smaller items.

Last time I was at IKEA, I found this 4 pack of jars and for some reason felt I needed them. I would figure out a purpose....someday.  Well, I am pleased to announce that day has come.  They have become storage for my already cluttered craft room. 

I am forever losing pins, paper clips, buttons, etc. and I thought perhaps these jars were the solution. However, shelf space is becoming super limited.  So I went for my favorite crafting tool; the hot glue gun.



With hot glue on the lids of the jars, I was able to secure them to the bottom of a shelf and created a sort of haning storage.  Now my pins and stuff have a place where they are sure to not get lost.  At least, that is my goal. 


Isn't it so much easier to create and craft when your tools are right at your fingertips and you don't have to waste time searching. 

1 comment:

  1. I love this! What a great idea! PS- too bad you weren't at work on Tuesday, the cafeteria finally had my rice crackers I have been craving for ages!

    ReplyDelete