It's up for grabs!

A couple of posts ago, I showed you all these darling picture frames that I saved tons of money on by making them myself.  Well, I have been making them by the dozens and have found myself with an extra one that I am giving to one of you.  It's a black frame with an antique finish.  Picture size......8x10!

To be eligible to win this frame, you need to be a follower of www.isntshecrafty.blogspot.com .  So, if you haven't signed up, now would be an awesome time to do so.  Just click on the "become a follower" link and enter your email address. 


This is just the first giveaway of many more to come.  The more followers we get, the bigger and better the giveaways will be!!

Winner will be posted on April 12!

3 comments:

  1. Kellie it's hard to read the blue font on my iPad

    Where is the become a follower link?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Julie, I changed the text color just for you and you are already following me. THANKS!!! and good luck

      Delete
  2. This is so cute! Do you sale them too? I really need to buy a few...You are seriously the most talented woman i know. I just love your ideas!

    ReplyDelete