The countdown has begun

My cute little family is preparing for a trip to the most wonderful place on Earth.  DISNEYLAND!!  We can hardly stand it and my kids are practically ready to die with anticipation.  It seems like time is moving at a glacial pace.  It moves even slower every time the kids ask me "how many more days until we go."  So, to help us all out with the reality of time, I made this cute Mickey Mouse countdown chain.  I started with 14 days left to go....


and each day, they take turns tearing a piece off the chain.  It's been a fun way to keep the excitement and anticipation alive without the never ending irritation that comes with the question "is it time to go yet".


only 13 more days to go.....We can make it. 

1 comment:

  1. LOVE that chain! Wish we had one hanging in our house!

    ReplyDelete