An easter table delight

I was at Hobby Lobby the other day {I know what you are thinking, me at Hobby Lobby, no way!} and found these cute little grapevine mini wreaths. It's hard to tell from the picture, but they are about 3" across.


 I started thinking "Hmmmm, what I could make with these cuties?" Then it dawned on me, they are the perfect size for napkin rings!!! So, I threw them in the cart. I kept shopping, and here is what I came home with:


The mini grapevine wreaths, little bird nests and some mini speckled eggs-on-a-stick.

And here is what I did:


Here is how I did it: 


I removed the eggs from the wire sticks and used a hot glue gun to glue them inside the nests.


 I then hot-glued the nests at an angle on the grapevine rings.


And this is how they turned out! 
Very easy, very quick, cute Easter/Spring project!

No comments:

Post a Comment