Merry Christmas to our Teachers!

At Christmas time we get so concerned with gifts for our families and neighbors, and sometimes it's easy to forget those who do so much for us in raising our children and teaching them how to succeed in life.  
We wanted to make sure to our TEACHERS did not go unrecognized.  So, here is one idea that I found to use for my little guy's Preschool teachers.  

He is blessed to have 3 teachers working with him and the others in his class.  Money is a concern this time of year (as it is every year) so I had to do something to show them my appreciation, but that didn't put a huge dent in my pocketbook.  Here's what I came up with:

I found a cute poem about M& M's and how "Marvelous" and "Magnificent" our teachers are.


 

In the dollar section at Target.....one of my favorite sections, I found these cute gift buckets in all different colors. They were the perfect size to fill up with M&M's I bought to go inside.


 So I filled up the buckets, added the poem, and decorated with a fun raffia ribbon.  It may not appear to be much, but it's made with love and appreciation.


Here's the poem so you too can use this idea for the Teachers in your life.

Green is for the inspiration you give me each day. 
Blue is for your patience in showing me the way. 
Orange is for your warmth and caring style. 
Yellow is for the way you always make me smile. 
Red is for my life that you have touched this year. 
You place knowledge in my hands, that melt into my heart and live forever! 
You're a "Magnificent" & "Marvelous" Teacher! Thank you for being my M&M!

No comments:

Post a Comment