A side table ironing board

I have found myself spending a lot more time sewing these days.  When I'm working on my projects, I like to stay in one place as much as possible. Especially when it comes to ironing seams and hems.  Instead of having the ironing board up in my craft room all of the time (it takes up a lot of space), I came up with the idea to have a side table ironing board, so that I can just be as lazy as I want and simply have to turn when I need to press something instead of getting up and walking to another part of the room.


It's nothing more than an old T.V. tray I picked up at the thrift store and covered it with some natural fiber batting, and used hot glue to attach some scrap fabric to the top as the cover.



See, there's nothing hot glue can't do.  That's why I love it so much!


And there you have it.  An ironing side table perfect for all sewing projects.  You would be surprised how much faster your projects go when you don't have to keep getting up and down.


Now............SEW ON!!

No comments:

Post a Comment