"We've all found ourselves in a pickle at times! These are the moments you never expect and are not prepared for! A spill on your shirt, a missing button, an unsightly chin hair, a torn finger nail, or lunch stuck in your teeth.
If you have children, you have more unique challenges ranging from nose bleeds to skinned knees. The "In A Pikle" bag (or more frequently referred to as the "Pikle") is a compact organizer for essential convenience items needed for the daily emergencies of life. It is camouflaged to look like a designer wallet. Inside are 8 clear, removable pouches that attach to the fashionable cover. It is designed to hold a stain remover pen, bandages, nail clippers, tweezers, safety pins, and much more.
Women have many of these items at the bottom of their purse, but can never find them when they need them! Finally, there is a way to organize daily emergency items in a fun and stylish way. The "Pikle" comes in many trendy designs and fun colors providing something for every taste. With the "Pikle", you'll be able to successfully get out of almost any situation."
This super cute bag has everything you could possibly need.
Dill Pikle with Starter Pak Contains:
- 1 exterior cover of your choice
- 4 double sided clear bags
- 1 hand sanitizer pen
- 1 spot remover pen
- 3 individually wrapped antibacterial wipes
- 1 credit card size mirror and floss combo
- 1 pair of tweezers
- 1 pair of fingernail clippers
- 2 emery boards
- 1 travel size sewing kit
- 1 retractable mini scissors
- 1 24" tailor tape
- 3 hair bands
- 5 rubber bands
- 5 bobby pins
- 5 safety pins
- 5 paper clips
- 1 Phillips head mini screw driver
- 1 straight head mini screw driver
- 1 mini pen
- 1 "In A Pikle" sticky notepad
- 10 adhesive bandages
- 1 package travel tissues
- 1 pill box
How perfect is that? Everything you need right at your fingertips and small enough to fit in your purse. I am telling you....I don't know how I have ever lived without one. Check it out on www.Inapikle.com
and get yourself one today!
* all images and information are taken from www.inapikle.com I take no responsibility for the content of this other than my pure excitement and love for this product.