First day of school memories

For those of you just getting ready to start school....I have discovered this fantastic idea from the most addicting website ever aka. Pinterest, that I just had to pass along with you.

Admit it, you are one who likes to take multiple photos of your soon-to-be student and document and memorialize those moments and firsts of each year.  Well, why not take it one step further and add what your kids want to be when they grow up.  I remember when I was little how much I dreamed of becoming a beautician, going to Harvard and then becoming a Cardiothoracic Surgeon.  Well, none of those dreams came true, but what a funny thing to remember and laugh at as you reflect on where life really leads.

My little girl Ella is just starting 2nd grade and right now has ambitions of being a Veterinarian.  Last year all she talked about was becoming a Doctor.  My how one's mind can change in a short 12 months.  So here's how I documented this in the year 2012.


I found a great FREE website called Picmonkey.com where you can edit and write on almost any photo.  

You simply upload a photo of your choice....


and following the easy to follow directions...you too can document some of those precious memories from you kid's childhood.

For me...... a memory and photo to cherish forever!!

No comments:

Post a Comment